- Downloading music illegally can lead to legal trouble and get you removed from the Tufts network.
- For free online streaming music, Tufts Technology Support Center recommends Pandora, Last.fm and Spotify.
- For purchased music you can take with you offline, Tufts Technology Support Center recommends iTunes and Amazon MP3.
- For information about file sharing and DMCA, click here.
Most Frequently Needed Resources for New and Returning Students:
- Click here to register a device for internet (like an Xbox, PS3, or smartphone). Note you should be able to register any computer simply by loading its web browser.
- Click here if you need help setting up email for mobile devices (like iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.)
- Click here if you need help setting up email for desktop clients (like Mac Mail, Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.)
Services provided by Tufts Technology Support Center include the following:
- Network connectivity troubleshooting - we do room calls
- Over-the-phone troubleshooting for basic computer questions or problems
- Walk-in service available for laptops
- Virus checks and removals
- Data backup
- Setup for the wireless network at Tufts
For information about file sharing and DMCA, click here.